Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question about Motorcortex? Have a read through our FAQs
ssh to you controller you can troubleshoot motorcortex using
dmesg command. Checkout the examples on how to resolve one of following errors:
- EtherCAT WARNING 0-main-X: Slave does not support changing the PDO mapping!
- EtherCAT ERROR 0-main-X: Failed to set OP state, slave refused state change (SAFEOP + ERROR).
- EtherCAT ERROR 0-main-X: AL status message 0x001B: “Sync manager watchdog”.
- EtherCAT ERROR 0-main-X: AL status message 0x0030: “Invalid DC SYNCH configuration”.
- Failed to determine PDO sync manager for FMMU!”.
- What is the difference between free and payed license?
- My controller disconnects after 30min?
- How do I get a motorcortex license?
- How do I install a motorcortex license onto the controller?
- I cannot ping or ssh to the controller?
- I want to ssh and get the warning: “REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!”
- I cannot connect to the GUI, failed with error “The GUI is disconnected, connecting to 192.168.2.100”.
- I am unable to establish an connection with my virtual machine.
- How to disable security, to use standard tcp or ws instead of tcp+ssl or wss.
- Connection problem while switching between virtual machine and controller.
- How to connect MCX-RTOS to the internet.
- The command
ethercat slavesreturns that my etherCAT devices are in PREOP, how do I switch them to OP?
- Inside ECAT-Tool you get the warning: “Device Name Is Already Taken”.
- Elmo controlled axis produces a continuous ticking when drive is in motion.
- How can I read out the encoder values?
- How to configure etherCAT Master to use CCAT network devices?